Registration open for 2021
Start 2021 developing or improving your personal or work skills. Registration for Non-Accredited and Accredited QQI Level 3, 4 & 5 is now open for 2021!
Learn from the comfort of your own home. Classes will still be running online in Term 1 due to the restrictions of COVID-19.
Registration costs: €10-€20 (up to 3 courses).
Choose the right course for your own learning journey:
- Basic Computers (Non-Accredited)
- Word Processing (Accredited QQI Level 3)
- Internet Skills (Accredited QQI Level 3)
- Introduction to Digital Marketing (Non-Accredited)
- Word Processing (Accredited QQI Level 4)
- Teamworking (Accredited QQI Level 4)
- Customer Service (Accredited QQI Level 4)
- Communications (Accredited QQI Level 4)
- School Age Childcare (Module offered in Term 1*)
- Early Childhood Education and Play (Module offered in Term 1*)
*8 modules completed are required to achieve the QQI Level 5 Early Childhood Care and Education Major Award (5M2009). 2 modules are run each Term.
- Yoga – Kundalini (Non-Accredited)
- Keep Well (Non-Accredited)
- Spring Gardening (Non-Accredited)
- Introduction to Drawing (Non-Accredited)
- Art Appreciation (Non-Accredited)
- Local History (Non-Accredited)
- Positive Living Skills (Non-Accredited)
You can find out more about start dates, time and duration of the courses for 2021 by clicking on the ‘Register now’ button.
Register your interest by completing the ‘contact us’ form on any page of this website.