This course will provide the learner with an overview of digital marketing and how to get results. This may lead to further study in Google Accreditation. This course covers:
- Overview of the pillars of digital [SEO, PPC, social, email etc]
- The tools of digital and how they work together in a successful digital strategy
- SEO & how to rank in Google
- Why some websites rank well and how to get your website to rank better. What is important to Google and how to identify opportunities.
- PPC & ranking using paid tools
- Advertising online; why and how to get results cost effectively.
- Measuring using analytics
- Using free tools to monitor and improve performance