We are recruiting!
23rd May 2022
Centre Manager Position
Warrenmount Community Education and Development Centre was established in 1995 to provide opportunities for second-chance learners, to build confidence and develop skills in the Dublin 8 area. An opportunity now exists to join the team as Centre Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
A key role within the Centre, the Centre Manager is responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the Centre in accordance with Centre Strategic Plan, the Governance Code and Charities Act. This includes:
Planning of activities:
- Management of staff, tutors and learners
- Evaluation and reporting of performance and progress
- Updating policy and procedures
- Financial management, budgeting and planning
- Engagement with external stakeholders
- Primary degree and Postgraduate Qualification in Adult Education
- Registered with Teaching Council
- A minimum of 5 years recent and consecutive experience in Adult Education and good understanding of the sector (including QQI related quality assurance policies and procedures and the SOLAS FET Strategy)
- Experience in people management and teamwork
- Experience with Google workspace
- Good knowledge and understanding of information and communication technology, including social media
Warrenmount Community Education Centre is a charitable organisation whose mission is to meet the needs of the local community by creating learning opportunities, building confidence and developing skills.
The Centre is a voluntary, independent organisation. It is supported by the Presentation Congregation which provides the property and covers ongoing expenses such as heating and lighting.
The City of Dublin ETB supports the Centre by providing core funding to meet the cost of staff salaries and teaching hours for tutors.
Staff and tutors are employed by the Centre. Staff contracts are reviewed annually and are subject to the provision of funding by CDETB.
The Centre Manager’s position is a full-time (36 hour) position. The current salary is between €50,000 and €55,000.
Following a long period of online learning, due to Covid restrictions, the Centre has recently resumed face-to-face learning. At present (May 2022) 250 learners are attending classes in the Centre. Consistent with the needs of the local community, a number of Ukrainian learners are supported by the Centre.
Tutor Panel 2022
About the Centre
We provide a variety of accredited and non-accredited courses in Dublin 8. Our learners enjoy a friendly environment, where they can learn new skills, improve their job prospects and meet new people.
Our tutors are qualified, diverse and committed. Our structure encourages innovation and flexibility.
If you are interested in joining our Tutor panel, please fill in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible, within the next few working days.