Registration open for September 2021
Start developing or improving your personal or work skills. Registration for Non-Accredited and Accredited QQI Level 3, 4 & 5 is now open for term 4 2021!
Learn from the comfort of your own home. Classes will start online in Term 4. As soon as it is safe to do so, we will return to in-person classes.
Registration costs: €10-€20 (up to 3 courses).
Choose the right course for your own learning journey:
- Basic ESOL (Non-Accredited)
- ESOL 3 (Accredited QQI Level 3)
- ESOL 4 (Accredited QQI Level 4)
- Basic Computers (Non-Accredited)
- Digital Media (Accredited QQI Level 3)
- Internet Skills (Accredited QQI Level 3)
- Garden Planning (Accredited QQI Level 3)
- Spreadsheet Methods (Accredited QQI Level 4)
- Teamworking (Accredited QQI Level 4)
- Customer Service (Accredited QQI Level 4)
- Communications (Accredited QQI Level 4)
- Introduction to Digital Marketing (Non-Accredited)
- Early Care & Education Practice 5N1770 (Module offered in Term 4*)
- Work Experience 5N1356 (Module offered in Term 4*)
*8 modules completed are required to achieve the QQI Level 5 Early Childhood Care and Education Major Award (5M2009). 2 modules are run each Term.
- Chair Yoga (Non-Accredited)
- Cultural Connections (Non-Accredited)
- Painting Pre QQI Level 4 (Non-Accredited)
- Art Appreciation (Non-Accredited)
- Positive Living Skills (Non-Accredited)
You can find out more about start dates, time and duration of the courses for term 4 2021 by clicking HERE.
Register your interest by completing the ‘contact us’ form on any page of this website.