In-demand jobs in the time of COVID-19 pandemic
Are you looking for a job or a new career opportunity in Ireland? If so, you might be curious to know which job roles are still available to you even in these challenging times!
CPL, a global recruitment organisation, shared this interesting article, in April 2020, with the most in-demand jobs in Ireland during the COVID-19 pandemic. At Warrenmount Community Education Centre you can develop or improve some of these required skills and get more prepared for the role!
Check out all the jobs and our recommended courses or programmes which could help to improve your career qualification:
- #1 – Healthcare jobs: For people who have been out of education for a while, you could prepare for further training in Healthcare by taking our Level 4 Communications course to brush up your skills.
- #2 – Grocery Retail & Food Supply Chain jobs: Improve your problem-solving, communication, conflict resolution skills and more with our Teamworking Course QQI Level 4.
- #3 – Customer Service jobs: Upskill your writing, listening, interpersonal, telephone skills and your personal interaction with our Customer Service Course QQI Level 4.
- #4 – Jobs with Language Skills: Learn or improve your English language skills with our English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Programme since Basic up to QQI Level 4 or Conversation Group.
- #5 – Tech & IT jobs: We don’t offer courses for development or programming purposes. We offer basic knowledge about using a computer as a starting point for people who have not been in education for a while and would like to brush up their IT skills, such as learning Word Processing, Internet skills & more.
- #6 – Marketing jobs: Start learning digital marketing strategy, online advertising and more with our Introduction to Digital Marketing course.
About Warrenmount Community Education:
We are a friendly Community Education organisation, focused on Adult Lifelong Education, located in the heart of Dublin’s city centre, in Dublin 8.
We have adapted our in-person classes for online learning by providing remote classes to the community since the start of the COVID-19 restrictions in March 2020.
More content that you might like: